Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fat-date

Just an update to something I wrote about a few weeks ago. I'm getting nostalgic... as far as I know, this is the first case of fatboyness to ever make it in front of the highest court in the land.

What the fuck does "medically unfit for capital punishment" even mean? It seems a little specious to me, as if these death row guys are meant to make it past their executions or something. Tom Brady is "medically unfit to play professional football", but as far as I'm concerned, the only way this dude would be "medically unfit for capital punishment" would be if he were dead.

The above pic is funny, it's as if John Roberts pinched Clarence Thomas' ass, but Thomas thinks Stephen Breyer did it.

EDIT: Well, the fatboy died today. Took down quite the final meal too.

No comments: