Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bad Acting

Yes, that's right. He was in a movie called "Hercules in New York" - I vaguely remember seeing this on TV and remember Arnold's lines all being dubbed in horribly pathetic "Kung Fu" kinda way.

Anyway, I came upon this story today, which made me look her up. I didn't know the name, but rekanize her from my pwern surfing (that's right, I admit it, the Fatboy has no problem discussing his pwern foraging on the internets). I recall this girl having lots of black dick shoved in her ass.

Given that last fact, I find it oh-so-amusing that she takes herself seriously as an artiste. The line in her Wiki profile about her getting punched in the stomach during felatio nearly made me fall out of my chair.

Sasha - you are not an artiste, you are an ejaculate receptacle. Nuff said.

No comments: