Sunday, November 16, 2008

Whomever smelt it delt it

So the Fatboy had a short flight back from southern Florida Saturday. This usually means two things: old people and tourists. The old guy sitting across the aisle from me was coughing up a lung in the nastiest way possible all flight long, which made me curse my iPod for being out of juice, and Jetblue for making my seat the only fucking seat on the plane without the DirecTv working. Fuckers.

The most disturbing part wasn't the coughing though. The guy farted a solid 5 or 6 times during the flight, and me and the guy directly behind him heard all of them (not to mention the smell). You know its bad when you have a conversation about someone else's flatulence in the cab stand at JFK.

All of that said, an homage to farts, because, as my mother once said, they are my favorite:
  • Kids are generally scared at mine, too.
  • I'd pass judgement on this guy, but I'll be doing this with my sons too.
  • Ew. Really nothing else to say here.
  • There's a Canadian Idol? Weird.
  • And, of course, no fart compilation would be complete without T&P (careful, swear words). Pay careful attention to the very last second for Philip's comment, which kills me every single time.

No comments: