Thursday, September 18, 2008

God Kill the Queen

No, I don't want the Queen dead. Truthfully, I really don't care if she lives or dies. However, while flipping through the channels on the tele last night, I came across a 20/20 special on the Royal Family and it really got me thinking: the Queen sucks.

She was getting photographed by Annie Lebovitz and was just acting like a first class (Royal?) douchebag. Since I like lists, I'll comment on what I saw and thought about:
  • The Queen's kids are fucking ugly.
  • Does the Queen get a salary for whatever it is she fucking does?
  • I'm pretty sure they're pulling a "Weekend at Bernie's" with that husband of her's.
  • Do English people even like the Royal Family? If I met her I wouldn't go out of my way to do any of that "Your Highness" crap.
Discuss.

No comments: