Sunday, June 7, 2009

Munchies

What's up, fuckers! Haven't been posting much lately, and I really have no excuse whatsoever. Sorry. Perhaps it's because the Professor (maybe my only reader at this point) has been MIA for a solid month now... not sure.

To redeem myself, I've decided to post about my favorite munchy-food while stoned, as I got good and stoned yesterday and pretty much sampled them all. I'm gonna break this down Dr. Jack style:

  • Pizza: specifically pepperoni pizza; there's a particular thin crust joint down in Grammercy that is out-fucking-rageously good when stoned.
  • Cocoa Puff Cereal Bars: 100 calories of chocolate orgasm, I recommend the entire box.
  • Smartfood: does the trick everytime, except when I made the mistake of getting the sour cream and onion variety.
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal: I generally eat bowls of this shit like I stole them.
  • Watermelon: let the black jokes begin.
  • Indian food: highly recommended (no pun intended).
Ok, so these are the staples. It goes without saying that literally everything tastes better when stoned, but these selected few are the equivalent of a wet dream when loaded up on the wacky. In my research, I came across this place. It's located in Sarasota, FL, which happens to be a winter nesting ground for Ol' Fatboy. I will try it and report back next winter, but it should be noted that this suprises me as the average age in Sarasota, Florida is probably carrying at least a 6 handle. I'd guess a place called "Munchies" would be in SF or anywhere in VT...

No comments: