Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back in the game baby!

A brief hiatus for The Fatboy, but now I'm back in the game, baby!

Took some time off from the blog to manage my depression due to work. By "manage", I mean, "go home and smoke pot." Nothing de-stresses like the gange, what can I say?

So yesterday, upon arrival and acceptance that I was stuck there for 8 more hours, someone sent me this angel. Now, generally speaking, I treat the "attractive" female golfers on tour the same way I treat the "attractive" girls at bars near 2am - I'd do them all, but I might think differently the next morning. This Russian girl though... she's hot no matter how you look at it. I'm thinking of moving to Russia - seems like it's nothing but hot chicks coming out of there, and athletic ones to boot!

No comments: